Sunday, January 30, 2011

Money $$ -Can buy Everything


Long time, time wasting argument -Can money buy everything. Who cares, as long as you have it! And for those of you who are running charities or couldn't cook your wallet to make some quick bucks, this argument remains alive as a zombie! 

It can buy a House But not a Home
It can buy a Bed But not Sleep
It can buy a Clock But not Time
It can buy you a Book But not knowledge
It can buy you a Position But not Respect
It can buy you Medicine But not Health
It can buy you Blood But not Life
It can buy you Sex But not Love

So you see money isn't everything. And it often causes pain and suffering.I tell you all this because...I am your Friend,and as your friend I want totake away your pain and suffering...So, send me all your moneyand I will suffer for you! -says a mahatma in my figment of imagination.  

Stop wasting time! I am wasting time writing about it, because I have some extra to waste. Or I consider writing beyond monetary valuations...Yeah, really, I don't give a damn. And I believe neither do you. Because when it comes to pursuing our hobbies, we are humans first, not wall-street-boyz. And that's where the whole logic of money can't buy everything kicks in! 

What do you think? 

At least it can buy some food for the hungry in India, cloths for few naked shivering in some Icelandic countryside or oil for thirsty cars of American politicians! 


(Reader Discretion is advised: Some of the arguments discussed here may not convince your sub-conscience) :)
----------------
If you enjoyed the column, contribute by commenting and liking below!
Sign up for free ideas8bottom.com posts (<--see left).
  • Share On Facebook
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Share On LinkedIn